Online Registration is now open. To register for the ICOTS11, please select the appropriate registration link and fill out the questionnaire provided during registration.
The links are at the bottom of this page. Please read this page first.
If you are an IASE or ISI member, you will be required to enter your membership number during registration.
Participants have the chance to register only in the event or buy extra tickets for lunch boxes (maximum 4 at $20 each, for Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and/or Friday of ICOTS11), one of the trip tours (City Tour, Museums Tour, or Islands by Boat Tour), and/or extra Gala Dinner tickets for accompanying persons.
Registration fees(Prices are given in US$ and Euros.)
|Category||Until 8 August||From 9 August|
|IASE/ISI Member1||$750 / €700||$862 / €805||$937 / €875|
|Online2||$550 / €515||$662 / €592||$687 / €644|
|New Member3||$850 / €795||$977 / €914||$1062 / €994|
|Non-member1||$900 / €840||$1035 / €966||$1125 / €1050|
|Students, Primary or Secondary School Teachers1||$350 / €325||$402 / €374||$437 / €406|
|Delegates from developing countries1,4||$350 / €325||$402 / €374||$437 / €406|
|Online - Delegates from developing countries2,4 – online||$300 / €280||$345 / €322||$375 / €350|
|Students, primary and secondary school teachers from developing countries1,4||$150 / €140||$172 / €161||$187 / €175|
|Delegates from Argentina1,4||$150 / €140||$172 / €161||$187 / €175|
|Students, primary and secondary school teachers from Argentina1,4||$40 / €38||$46 / €44||$50 / €47|
- Registration for these delegates includes conference materials, admission to all sessions, access to the online platform, welcome reception, closing reception, and Gala Dinner.
- Registration for these delegates includes access to the online platform, and admission to all sessions live.
- Registration for these delegates includes conference materials, admission to all sessions, access to the online platform, welcome reception, closing reception, Gala Dinner, and new membership in IASE for 2022 and 2023.
- Presenting Members, IASE or ISI, from Developing Countries (see list here) can apply to IASE to support your participation in the conference by filling in this form: Application form
We are now extending the invitation to apply for funds to all South American Countries, with the deadline being until July 7th, submitting this form. We expect to provide up to 100 US$ to delegates and up to 50 US$ to teachers and students, considering the funds available. The results are expected to be announced by 15 July 2022.
Should you require any assistance with your registration, please do not hesitate to contact us by email.
Terms and Conditions
For more information on our policies, please read:
- Our Terms and Conditions
- Our Cancellation & Refund Policies
- ISI and Associations individual conduct policy
For payments in EUROS please use this link. Credit card payments are processed by Stripe, a PCI DSS Level 1 secure company.
For Argentinian participants that prefer to do their payments in PESOS with a credit card, please use this link. A fictional discount code will be given to you so that you can complete your registration without any charges in EUROS. Please, do not select any add-ons when registring in Whova. You will then be receiving an e-mail with further instructions to proceed with your payment for the registration and the add-ons in PESOS.